Treat yourself to a week-long Summer Sattva yoga retreat in Greece! In sanksrit “sattva” means balance, purity, and wholesomeness and we are sure to embrace that internally as well as externally in our beautiful location. At least 1-2 daily yoga classes will be offered. Located on the pristine Mediterranean Amorgos Island you can make this retreat as relaxing or adventurous as you like.
Devon teaches many various yoga styles and loves to incorporate the more spiritual aspects of yoga into her classes, encouraging her students to delve into self-inquiry and staying present through pranayama. All the while, Devon still finds time for her other job: being a mom to four children.
• 6-night accommodation in Superior room with private balcony and sea view
• Breakfast served on buffet daily, with organic ingredients from our own garden, and fresh orange juice.
• Lunch or dinner daily, including vegetarian and vegan dishes
• Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
• Free use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
• Free use of Yoga shalas and yoga equipment (mats, blocks, stripes, bolsters, blankets)
• Daily delicious meals
• One 30-minute Swedish massage
• 10% discount on Spa Body Treatments
• Unlimited Internet access
Contact our planning team to discuss all the details for you and create unforgettable memories in Amorgos Island
Reserve a spot
Interested in this retreat? Request to book and discover the tranquility of Amorgos Island.
Organic food straight from the garden. Gluten free, vegan and any other diet requirements are catered for.
The following meals are included:
- Lunch or Dinner
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Other dietary requirements on request
The island of Amorgos is one of the Greek islands of the Aegean Sea and it belongs to the Cyclades islands group. It is a quiet island but very famous due to the movie The Big Blue. The most interesting of the villages in Amorgos island is Chora, the capital of the island, which is situated at an altitude of 400 meters above sea level. This is a charming village with a unique atmosphere, whitewashed houses, a Venetian castle on top of a steep rock, lovely churches, a labyrinth of narrow paved alleys, and traditional restaurants.
Amorgos island amazes tourists with the incredible colors of the sea water. Agia Anna and Agios Pavlos are lovely beaches, but you will certainly find many other places to swim around the island. If you like hiking, you should know that some really fabulous beaches can be accessed only on foot. Apart from swimming, make sure you pay a visit to the impressive Monastery of Hozoviotissa.
Lalon Idor Spa is situated on the magical island of Amorgos, well known for its healing and transformative energy, dramatically beautiful landscapes and medicinal herbs that grow wildly on its hills and valleys, as well as its hypnotic blue waters.
Included in the package:
- 30-minute complimentary Swedish massage.
- 10% Discount on body treatments.
- Free use of Spa Facilities (sauna,hammam,jacuzzi,indoor seawater swimming pool, fitness centre)
Included in the package:
- Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
TRAVEL FROM ATHENS TO AMORGOS
Amorgos does not have an airport but is easily reached with daily ferries and high-speed vessels. Athens International Airport (ATH) is the most convenient to arrive. We suggest visitors should arrive one day earlier in Athens or book a flight arriving before 14.00 so that they are at the port on time – most of the ferries to Amorgos leave at 17.30. There is one daily connection to Amorgos Island (except on Saturday during winter) from Piraeus port, Athens. Ferries dock alternately at the two ports of Amorgos Island: Katapola and Aegiali (closest to the hotel)
All options for your transfer from Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos to the port of Piraeus:
- Private transfer: on request.
- Bus: Express bus X96 leaves every 20 minutes during the day and every 40 minutes at night from the Athens International Airport Arrivals Level (between Entrance 4 and 5) to “Karaiskaki Square” in Piraeus, right outside the ferry port. The ticket costs 5.00€. The trip takes from about 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and a half.
- Metro: The subway will take you from the airport to Monastiraki station. There you will change to line 1 (green line). The end of line 1 is Piraeus station, just outside the entrance to the ferry port. The journey time from Athens International Airport to the port of Piraeus is about one hour. Trains are every half hour (:00 and: 30), with the first service departing the airport at 05:30 and the last service at 23:30.
- Taxi: This is the most hassle-free way. The drive from the airport to the port takes 45 to 60 minutes.
During the summer season, from the middle of June until the middle of September, Amorgos ports can also be reached with high speed vessels departing from Piraeus and Rafina ports. Vessels like Seajet Superjet and Hellenic Seaways deliver services to Amorgos during that period.