This beautiful island has 7 officially marked paths for hiking in mountainous terrains reaching the mountain tops, and many other ancient trails and paths to be explored on foot. Amorgos Island has been considered as a place full of positive energy, since antiquity. This is why, the Ancient Water Oracle dedicated to the God of Apollo was established here where today one will find the Byzantine Monastery of Saint George. The Holy Water still emerges from the earth in a natural cave inside the Church! You can feel the strong energy when you are there. The romantic sunsets, traditional villages and colorful beaches with crystal clear waters compose the perfect destination island. During this holiday you will stay in a luxury hotel along the coast with spa facilities.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers on Amorgos (Port – Hotel – Port).
- 7-nights accommodation with private sea view terrace at 5***** Aegialis Hotel & Spa on Half Board
- Breakfast and Dinner daily, with organic ingredients, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free
- Complimentary use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, Indoor Seawater Swimming Pool and Fitness Center)
- Transfer to Tholaria village for hiking and pick up from Ormos village
- Transfer to the Monastery of Virgin Mary Hozoviotissa round trip
- Transfer to Chora for hiking and pick up from Katapola Sightseeing of Chora with the 40 churches, the Venetian castle and the Archeological museum
- Transfer to Langada round trip Visit of the churches of Holy Stavros, of Agios Theologos and the church of Virgin Mary Epanohoriani
- Transfer to Kamari and pick up from Katapola
- Visit of the ancient site of Arkesini, the Hellenistic Tower of Agia Triada, Vroutsi Village
- Transfer to Tholaria Greek night with live music and dancing
Rates start from
Day 1: Arrival to Amorgos
Transfer to Aegialis Hotel & Spa
Welcome drink Overnight
Day 2: Walk through Lagada village
Breakfast Introductory meeting with the Aegialis Hotel & Spa Manager.
Transfer to Tholaria Village to walk through the path to Lagada Village. The whole routes involves magnificent ancient trails through the pales above Aegiali port Rest and walk to Ormos by the old path through the olive grows. Transfer from Ormos to Aegialis Hotel & Spa
Day 3: Visit of the Monastery of Hozoviotissa
Breakfast Transfer to the Monastery of Virgin Mary Hozoviotissa Walk through the old path, to Aegiali (4-hour walk) – OR – A driver will be waiting by the Monastery, so after your visit, you will be transferred to Asfodilitis, half way to Aegiali, to start walking from there.
Pick up from Ormos in the afternoon.
Day 4: Chora Sightseeing
Breakfast Transfer to Chora Sightsee the village with the 40 churches, the Venetian castle and the Archeological museum Walk to Katapola, through the old path.
Pick up in the afternoon from Katapola.
Day 5: Visit to the windmills
Breakfast Transfer to Lagada Village
Walk to the Windmills and following to the church of Holy Stavros Head to the church of Agios Theologos and the church of Virgin Mary Epanohoriani Pick-up in the afternoon from Lagada Village
Day 6: Ancient site Arkesini and Katapola
Breakfast Transfer to Kamari in South Amorgos Visit the ancient site of Arkesini, the Hellenistic Tower of Agia Triada, Vroutsi Village Walk through St. George Valsamitis and Minoa to Katapola Pick-up from Katapola
Day 7: Last full-day
Breakfast Transfer to Tholaria Village Walk to St. John-Akrotiri through the old path with a spring used for gardens and animals Return to the hotel through beaches of Psili Ammos and Levrossos Dinner and traditional Greek night
Day 8: Early-morning departure
Early breakfast Departure from Pireaus port