Join us on a lovely six-day retreat where you’ll be able to relax, restore and renew on the island of Amorgos, located in the beautiful blue waters of Greece, in the Aegean sea. We’ll start each morning with a meaningful Yoga practice, led by Kim, and then enjoy a group breakfast together. Next, it’s off to one of the excursions we have planned, including Greek cooking classes, wine tastings, Greek dancing lessons, hiking, a tour of the ancient monasteries, and a look at the region’s essential oil distillery.
In your free time, you can choose to shop, nap, swim, or take advantage of the hotel’s many optional activities. Indulge in the traditional Greek dishes, prepared by gourmet chefs, and created with hand-picked local ingredients and organic vegetables. We’ll throw in a complimentary massage, so you can relax and restore at Hotel Aegialis’ award-winning spa. This will be the perfect uplifting experience to enhance your mind, body, and spirit, as well as connect with nature, and yourself.
- 6 night accommodation in Superior room
- Breakfast served on buffet daily
- Lunch OR Dinner daily
- Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- Bus Guided Island Tour (Monastery of Panagia Chozoviotissa, Monastery of St.George Valsamitis, Chora)
- 1 Greek Dancing lesson of 75 minutes duration
- Cooking Demonstration and Wine Tasting
- Herbal tour including visit to the Distillery of Essential Oils
- 30′ relaxing massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Free use of Spa facilities
- Free use of Yoga shalas and yoga equipment
- Unlimited Internet access
- VAT,City Tax, and Government tax